Our Care Services for Older Persons.
The care of the older persons and senior citizens is the core of Bellcare's service provision.
Our service offering is of an exceptionally high standard, with an experienced and professional team of health carers who work closely with all our customers to deliver quality support in accordance with the individual's needs and agreed support plan.
We appreciate that all individuals have the right to lead their life in an independent and fulfilling manner, a right to have a quality of life that can be enjoyed for as long as possible. By working to their agreed support plan, we focus on the most important aspects of the customer's care, whilst never forgetting the important themes of personalisation: choice, communication and participation.
Our Personal Care Service for Elderly People.
• Help to get up in the morning going to bed at night.
• Personal hygiene and bathing.
• Management of incontinence and assisting with toileting needs.
• Meal-time help with eating and drinking.
• Assistance with prescribed medication.
• Assistance with mobility.
Light Domestic Care Services for the Elderly.
• Bed changing.
• Vacuum cleaning and dusting.
• Washing and ironing.
• Shopping and errands (including collecting pensions and prescriptions)
• Preparing and cooking food.
• Accompanying to doctor, hospital, optician, dentist etc.
• Accompanying to social events.
• Overnight stay and care.
• Day sitting and companionship.
• Short term breaks and respite for carers.
Bellcare operates to high standards and provides quality assured care and, working within the guidelines set by the Care Quality Commission, Bellcare upholds and exceeds the legislation covering the minimum standards of care introduced in April 2003.
Bellcare is proud to have been awarded 'Three Star Excellent Rated Service' by the Care Quality Commission. Furthermore, in March 2009 Bellcare achieved Investor In People accreditation.
Care Quality Commission Report.
Our most recent CQC inspection was undertaken in July 2012. > You can read the full report on the Care Quality Commission Website